Search This Blog

Thursday, September 04, 2008

On 3rd Batch of Grandfather's Clause License Applicants

I received a text message inquiring about the 3rd batch of oath takers under the Grandfather's Clause of RA 9258. I called up the PRC yesterday at little after 4 in the afternoon. All I could get was the word that it has not yet been released. Those who applied for licensure under this arrangement were told that the said resolution would be released this week, 1st week of September, yes year 2008.

The PRC will be releasing a Board resolution which shall list those who've been given the license sans licensure examinations. One may inquire with PRC by calling (02) 314-0018. Please let me know when you get information about release of the much awaited resolution. The texter informed me that the resolution will be released next week, 2nd week of September, yes year 2008.