Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Dr. Rosales' Reply to IPCAP Letter

After my annual retreat, I received last Saturday Aug. 30, 2008 the following reply letter personally handwritten by our current Officer In Charge (OIC) at the Professional Regulatory Board of Guidance and Counseling Dr. Lily Rosqueta-Rosales in response to the letter we submitted last Aug. 13. It was addressed to IPCAP. The letter has her home address at the top, and her name etched or printed before the date of the letter. Let me copy it here for everyone to read. We will follow up this matter at the PRC.

69 Mangyan
La Vista, Quezon City 1108
Philippines

Lily Rosqueta-Rosales, Ed.D

August 15, 2008

Dear Colleagues in Guidance,
Your letter of August 12, 2008 was given to me today August 15. After reading the letter and knowing your concer, I forwarded it to the offices concerned through channels, and for PRC to respond to your letter. I trust that you will receve PRC's answer very soon.
With all good wishes.

Sgd. Lily Rosqueta Roslaes
I-I-C
PRB Guidance and Counseling
PRC