Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Helping the Helping Professionals: Overcoming Compassion Fatigue: An Invite

Dr. Susan Estanislao, current PACERS Vice-Chair forwarded this email to many in her email address book. And I am blogging this in case you might want to attend it.

Thank you for this invitation. I'll forward it to our colleagues in the profession! God bless and best wishes! Sue

---From: Gian Carlo Coyco [mailto:jont_g@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wed 9/24/2008 10:02 PM
To: estanislaos(Estanislao,Susan A)
Subject: An invitation

Hello ma'am. I am one of the participants who attended the PACERS convention last year.Thank you very much for giving me updates thru email and other messages. I appreciate them.

Ma'am, I was thinking if I could seek assistance from you. Our class (PNU Graduate School-Guidance and Counseling) will conduct a seminar-workshop as part of our requirements in a subject. The theme will be "Helping the Helping Professionals: Overcoming Compassion Fatigue". We have invited Dr. Violeta Villaroman-Bautista as our resource speaker. It will be held at the Palm Plaza Hotel in Manila (Pedro Gil St. cor Adriatico St.) on October 4, from 8:00-5:00. Seminar fee is One Thousand Pesos (P1,000) inclusive of snacks, lunch, and seminar kit.

Please help us disseminate the information or you might have students who are interested about the topic. For more information, I can be reached thru my cell number 0917-871-5278. Thank you very much ma'am.

I hope we can also invite you one time to be our resource speaker in future seminars and I hope to see you again when I will have a chance to attend a convention hosted by PACERS.

Respectfully yours,
Mr. Gian Carlo D. Coyco