Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update on Letter to PRC Chair Lapeña

I still remember that three days after we sent our Aug. 12-dated IPCAP Letter to the PRBGC regarding the Qualification for the Board Exams in Guidance and Counseling, Dr. Lily Rosqueta-Rosales answered us within three days (as shown in her Aug. 15-dated reply) although I got it towards the end of the month due to my retreat.

I also noticed that the response of the Licensing Division in PRC responded in a week's time as shown in its Aug. 19-dated reply. That's very impressive indeed, very professional, very much the way it is: Professional Regulations Commission!

Inspired by this efficiency of response, I called up the PRC Chair's Office this morning before lunch (Oct. 14, 2008 today) to follow up on my letter. I was asked about the tenor of the letter. My response seemed to have satisfied the inquirer, and after a few minutes, he came back to the phone to tell me that it was forwarded to the Registration Department for comment. Let's pray that we get a favorable response.

Let's pray that they will keep the record. God bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am confused... is it true that nonlicensed counselors should not practice by 2009, does this apply only to private schools excluding public schools.
kawawa naman ung mga matagal na sa serbisyo kasi hindi sila maka qualify sa requirements. Some of them are already thru with their ms however the required subjects that the law requires is not included in their curriculum before. and attending seminars sponsored ny pgca is too expensive...

help!