Search This Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Emails for the participants

As I promised at the Convention, I downloaded the Keynote Address of Dr. Timbreza on this blog. Likewise, after typing the emails of those who wanted it emailed to them, I did email the Keynote to them. However, there were certain email addresses that were identified as non-existent or have expired. If ever you know of someone who attended the Convention and has yet to receive an email from me, please let the person email me to berngu721@gmail.com so that I can reply from there. At least, that assures me that the address is "alive" since I had just received one from that email. Okey? One of my friends had just told me that my yahoo account may be full, making her large load bounce back to her. Am sorry about this. Hope this gmail account will spare me the space for more.

In the meantime, we are reconstructing the Directory of PACERS 31st Annual Convention Participants. Once that is finished, I shall immediately email it to everyone who has email addresses.

As regards the powerpoint presentations, I shall bedoing that within the week. Just give me time to address those tasks I left behind for the Convention. You should have it before the week ends. God bless