Search This Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

NO MORE 5th Batch of Oath takers

Mr. Cesar Cong texted me yesterday, inquiring about the deadlines for submission of the documents for applicants for licensure under the Grandfather's Clause of RA 9258. He read about the 4th and 5th batches deadlines which I blogged sometime in late October after having received a text message from Dr. Luz Guzman. I myself have observed that in our meeting last Nov. 25, 2008 at the PRC, the Board of Guidance and Counseling OIC Dr. Rosales only mentioned January 26, 2009 and no more the April deadline.

Hence, I texted back Dr. Luz Guzman about it to clarify and confirm the hunch. I forwarded Cesar the message, and told him before the reply came that indeed women can change their minds hehe.

Here is Dr. Guzman's text which I got dated Nov. 27, 2008:

Deadline for filing of application for the 4th batch is Jan. 26, 2009. No more 5th batch. This schedule is based from the interpretation of the law and the Rules and Regulations.

2nd Board exam will be on Aug. 27-28, 2009. Deadline for filing is Aug. 7, 2009. Please check PRC website.


-------------

I checked the PRC website and saw some data on the Guidance and Counseling section of the PRB's. Now there are two faces there, Dr. Rosales' and Dr. Guzman's. The box for the Chair of the Board of Guidance and Counseling is empty. Let's pray that we get one in the coming days so that the Board can be fully functioning in accordance to the law.

I looked for information regarding the announcement, but I did not find any. Maybe I did not search longer. But it should come when something new is added.

I also did not see the PGCA listed as APO in the list of professions the PRC grants license to.

2 comments:

ninoyccarranza said...

So it's true na ang deadline is january 26, 2009.

kaya pala may pre-national convention ang pgca sa january

ito po ang posted sa site nila.
"Pre-National Conference and Workshops
January 12-14, 2009 - Manila
January 15-16, 2009 - Zamboanga City"

ninoyccarranza said...

So it's true na ang deadline is january 26, 2009.

kaya pala may pre-national convention ang pgca sa january

ito po ang posted sa site nila.
"Pre-National Conference and Workshops
January 12-14, 2009 - Manila
January 15-16, 2009 - Zamboanga City"