Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

IPCAP National Convention Invite now in PDF







I have just finished having the Invitation Letter to the 1st IPCAP National Convention in PDF format which can be very convenient in sending, receiving, and printing on my side as sender as well as in the side of the receiver. It looks clearer too than was reportedly darker output, which I myself tried on my printer here. Just send me an email so I can send the document to you.

We have also a Pre-registration form which is here in picture form, from the document format that was converted into a pdf file. That simplifies the registration process which guarantees you a space. Register early to keep oneself away from the hassle. We will be setting up an EXPRESS LANE for those who have pre-registered.

Please wait for the CHED, DepEd and TESDA endorsements. As soon as I get them, I will have them scanned as well and placed here and then send them to you too. Spread the word and welcome to the IPCAP 1st National Convention on Nov. 21-22, 2008 at the University of the East Conference Hall, C.M. Recto Ave., Manila City.

God bless

No comments: