Search This Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

CHED Memorandum for IPCAP 1st National Convention Released

Today, Nov. 6, 2008 the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) has released the Memorandum endorsing IPCAP's 1st National Convention. For those who need it, please email me about it so I can attach it in my reply to you. I have yet to scan this document so that we can see it for ourselves here for documentation purposes.

Congratulations CHED! And thanks to the personnel who so professionally and efficiently acted on our request. Bow ang IPCAP sa inyo!

We are still awaiting the DepEd and TESDA memoranda. I got word that these have already been formulated but are still awaiting the signatures of their respective heads. Let's be patient. I shall announce it here too.

God bless.

No comments: