Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

DepEd Endorsement Released

The DepEd has endorsed our upcoming IPCAP 2nd National Convention. Upload it by clicking their website for your own copy. We understand that many of the participants are required that document for their participation in our Convention. Now that is resolved. Thank God.

I have been following this up since last week. I emailed the IPCAP members about the status. Until last night, I couldn't find it despite the reply from DepEd that it has been uploaded. DepEd Advisory #66 Advisory was not there while #68 was. This morning (today is March 25) I called up the DepEd again because its endorsement of IPCAP could not be found. Before 9AM, there was only #68; I checked again their website and it was already Advisory #72, but Advisory #67 was still empty. Sa kakukulit (persistence, a trait I will always keep), I tried to see if the problem is still there. Ganoon pa din. I pressed all others, and realized only IPCAP's was not found. Until I clicked #66 and realized it had 3 pages in it for #s 66, 67 (IPCAP's) and #68. I called up the DepEd and gave them the observation. In a few minutes, DepEd's endorsement of our 2nd IPCAP National Convention was uploaded the normal way. Thanks for the quick service of Ms Rhea at the DepEd. May God bless you and your comrades there. A reward awaits for you (in heaven? hehe). Talagang madrama ito hehe

I shall be posting the Abstracts and Workshop Descriptions next because indeed our upcoming 2nd National Convention is something that can definitely add to our knowledge, skills and aptitudes, and attitudes, a truly continuing professional education (CPE) event. Please feel free to come and attend it. We have made it responsive to the conditions of the participants (read: not expensive). Pre-registration is for a ready program and not a promise on its way. Pray we have a good number of participants. God bless and take care

No comments: