Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

CPE Question #1

A texter's question: Will you please enlighten me about Sec 16 CPE, 60 credit unit 4 wt baccaureate degree, 30 crdt unit w/o baccalaureate degree? Thank u n God bless u.

Answer: When I called up the Standards Division last Feb. 5, 2010, I got this answer: "every professional needs to gather 20 units per year (60 credit units every time one renews the license."

You know? I think we need to channel this question to the Council for CPE in Guidance and Counseling so they can make an OFFICIAL STATEMENT. Anyone may care to also inquire with the PRC Standards Division, tel. # (02) 314-0048. Ask either Ms. Aida or Marjorie (I may be mistaken because I immediately associated Ms. Margie, former 1973 Ms Universe of the Philippines) Moran to help you understand this matter. You may quote directly from the PRC document which I posted in the blog. In fact, it may be best to write a letter of inquiry which they are obliged to respond w/in 15 working days so we get official responses. From there, we can make appropriate and correct statements, and even make further questions when left still unanswered. K?

In the meantime, let that be the answer. God bless and take care

No comments: