Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some PICS in the US

I am blogging in here some pics of my stay here in the US, particularly since the time my email address was used by the scammer. Kakahiya talaga siya.


It was on this day of my Ordination Anniversary as a priest this year 2007 Dec. 16 when I naively gave away my gmail account password. Look at me happily posing with Rodel and Charisse, both DWU Senior HS Batch 81 batchmates.



I was able to attend the prayer service for Judge Serrano who died a few days before this moment I posed with my fellow Warays in California.


How can I miss Vegas? Las Vegas!!! I didn't owe the hotel anything because my friend booked us all in. Thanks to God and my friend indeed.

We were on the staircase instead of on the escalator so we could pose well.

Hope these will suffice for the moment. Hanggang sa muli! God bless and take care