Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Re the May 13, 2009 GDAP Meeting

I have received the following questions from fellow Guidance Counselors, and here is my response:

Q: Is there a registration fee in attending the GDAP meeting? How long will the meeting be, half-day or whole day? Our Guidance Director (Carol) is on leave, that we might send a representative on her behalf; will that be okay?

A: There is no registration fee for this meeting. We will just have to help pay for snacks. The meeting will last for two hours: 9AM to 11AM.

Here is a comment from one of the respondents:

C: I could not file a leave as of today due to pressing institutional matters but I hope you still include me in future activities and notices.

A: Yes, we will keep everyone informed. People who are "in the know" about the practice of the profession will need to best update themselves on this matter. It's best if GDAP were there to help in this matter. I will do my part to help disseminate information on developments regarding this matter. I can only inform though through the following media: email, text messages, and, if I have a way other than, this blog. So stay connected. It's important that we help each other be updated on developments in our field.

Another Comment: Will be with you through my prayers and interest. Thanks a lot and regards.

C: Please update me of whatever information perusal to the organization and my involvement in the organization.

A: That's very nice of you. Thanks and yes, we'll keep you updated.

God bless

No comments: