Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2007

Book & Journals at the PGCA Convention

This coming May 23, 2007 I shall be attending my 1st PGCA Annual Convention. This should be an exciting event, knowing that we have become members of this organization because of its being currently the Interim APO or accredited professional organization. I know there are some of us who would also want to take this chance of getting some materials for our use in the field. Hence, I have suggested to PACERS that we bring along some volumes of the Philippine Journal of Counseling Psychology (PJCP). Since I have some volumes of Dr. Vangie Aguilan's book on Multicultural Counseling, am also contemplating of bringing the copies here so that those who might want to work on the area can find in this resource the needed ideas. Dr. Vangie's book costs P300, while the PJCP has varied prices depending on the "recentness" of the volume. The older the cheaper. I think we also have a retail scheme on a bargain mode.

If you would like to inquire or buy any of these books, please feel free to reserve with me at any of my celphone numbers: (0919-6236605 [SMART]; or 0927-3842739 [GLOBE]). Or else feel free to email me at my two email addresses: berngu721@yahoo.com or berngu721@gmail.com
It should be my joy to help you have these volumes for our ongoing education in Counseling.