Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Postponed? Rewritten

After reading my last blog entitled POSTPONED? I thought of rewriting it. It sounded a little rough and might be offensive to the one who did the text messaging. Here is a rewrite-up.

Dr. Perlie Polestico forwarded me a text message which has been roaming since yesterday daw. It read: "The PGCA national convention of guidance counselors this May 23 has been postponed-" Honestly, nabigla ako. Di man lang nagpakilala kung sino yung nagpadala sa kanya. Sayang di ko siya tuloy makilala. What a lost chance!

The PGCA Board members who were there yesterday as we deliberated on the IPCAP Constitution told me that the PGCA Board has not made any decision to postpone the Annual Convention scheduled on May 23-25, 2007. In fact, it is well on its way as scheduled. The souvenir program is currently being worked on, and the PRO, Dr. Chit Salonga has not sent any message like that.

What does that text message then mean? Maybe that person may have a lot to explain. I will wait for the explanation. I am a paying PGCA member and I would like to think that the PGCA is not fond of "kuryente" - you know what I mean.

Sige, it's lunch already. See you at the Annual Convention. Our presence there is a sign of our active membership which PGCA as APO will certify. God bless